- Dequalinium chloride 0.25 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 1 mg
Anginova® is used for the local treatment of acute inflammatory diseases in the mouth and throat area such as sore throat, difficulty swallowing, thrush, aphthous ulcers, etc. and as an adjuvant medication for angina.
Anginova® at a glance:
- Dequalinium chloride inhibits the bacteria and fungi that are involved in infections of the mouth and throat.
- Lidocaine has an analgesic effect and relieves pain while swallowing.
- Peppermint aroma leaves a fresh, pleasant taste in the mouth.
Available in pharmacies and drugstores.
This is an authorized drug product. Please read the package insert.